The EZ Riser System
The EZ RISER System
• EZ RISER ironworkers separate each existing interior column at the base and install a steel box sleeve around the existing column so the load path never changes, even during the lift. This sleeve is the new permanent structural column.
• For columns that are in exterior walls, we weld a telescoping tube column to the existing column. This too becomes the new permanent structural column.
• In places where we cannot sleeve columns, due to access, we use temporary lifting columns.
• Hydraulic jacks are installed at the tops of the columns and connected to pumps. Each pump and jack set can lift 100,000 pounds.
• We separate the roof from the exterior walls.
• Plumbing, sprinkler pipes, and utility lines are disconnected temporarily or extended prior to the lift.
• Everything is secured and thoroughly inspected prior to "lift day".
• On "lift day" we bring in a large crew of experienced roof raisers and lift the roof. The roof is lifted at a rate of about 1 foot per hour. Usually our crews are able to lift eight feet or more in one day.
• After the roof is raised to its required height, all columns are bolted and secured, and any nessacerry bracing is installed.
• We then add siding to the opening created by the lift or the masonry walls are brought up to the new height. We offer a vast variety of enclosure options.
EZ RISER provides :
•We provide all the engineering using licensed Professional Engineers. Our engineers are licensed in all 50 states.
•We offer an wide variety of siding choices and colors. From our standard metal siding, insulated siding panels, illuminated panels and fire rated panels.
•We offer the complete structural steel and miscellaneous steel package. Including any new HVAC supports, mezzanine steel, stairs/railings, roof access ladders, overhead door frames, lintels, bollards and more.
•When we're done, your building is structurally sound, completely enclosed, and water tight.
In 1976 Industrial Services Enterprises developed and patented the first commercial roof raising system in the United States in response to a client's request for more headroom in his building....
What Client's Say
The first project ISE did for us was a roof raise on an existing 100,000 SF building in Teterboro, NJ that we had acquired. It was very well located but only had a clear height of 12’ (it had been an industrial bakery). ISE performed a two stage lift to 30’. The building was leased shortly...